Helpline Phone Numbers:
- Domestic Abuse Helpline – 1-888-7HELPLINE
- National Domestic Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Suicide Hotline – 1-800-SUICIDE
Resources for Addiction Help:
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
- NIDA for Teens – The Science Behind Drug Abuse
- Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Advanced Recovery Systems
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Network for Help (Suicide Help)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Women in Distress
- Kids In Distress
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Guide
- The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Health Screenings
- The World of Addiction
Ocean Breeze Recovery Around the Web
- Contributing Writer for Addiction Blog: What does a Certified Addiction Counselor do?
- Contributing Writer for Addiction Blog: How Long does Outpatient Addiction Treatment Last?
- Contributing Writer for Addiction Blog: How Do Drug Rehab Alumni Programs Work?
- Contributing Writer for Addiction Blog: What is Outpatient Treatment Like?
- Guest Blogger for Last Call: The Riddle of Addiction
- Guest Blogger for Last Call: The Compendium of Cocaine
- Featured Article on U.S. News Health: Flakka’s Devastating Impact on South Florida and What Families Can Do About It
- U.S. News Health Article Featured on Yahoo! News: Flakka’s Devastating Impact on South Florida and What Families Can Do About It
- Contributing Writer for Recovery Campus – Winter SAD and Summer SAD: Are You Affected?
- Featured Article in Half Stack Magazine Online: The Anatomy of an Eating Disorder
- Featured Article on Live Science – Adderall: Uses, Abuses & Side Effects
- Contributing Writer for Care 2: What to Say When Your Loved One Has an Eating Disorder
- Featured Article on Dr. Oz The Good Life – When ‘Taking the Edge Off’ Becomes Full-Blown Alcoholism: Chenoa’s Story
- Featured Article on Maxim Magazine Online: Prince’s Painkiller Use Scrutinized in Death Investigation
- Featured Article on Shape Magazine Online: The Reality of Exercising After and Eating Disorder
- Featured Article on Bustle Magazine Online: We Need to Talk About Women and Opioid Use Disorder